Sunday, July 10, 2011

Noah's Brick Boat

While I was laying down with Ashlyn tonight, and getting ready to pray, she reminded me that we had not yet read a bible story.

A - Momma, you could read the story of Noah. Cause that's what I learned about this morning at church.
M - Yeah, the story of Noah is a good one.
A - You know the people laughed at Noah and told him, "Ha ha, it has never rained!"
M - That's right.
A - You know momma, God can give you anything you need. Like He could give them the wood they needed to build the ark. And He could give them the bricks too.
M - I don't know that they used bricks, baby.
A - Well, God can give you anything you need. He could have given them bricks. In fact, (pointing up to the ceiling and gesturing down to herself) if I asked God for a pink polka dotted ceiling fan, He could like just send it down from the air to my room right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to hear what Ashlyn has to say, she has great insight! Love your precious family. Janice Douglas