Monday, July 26, 2010

Sinner

Our plane had just landed in ATL, and I had repeatedly told Ashlyn DURING the flight to keep her seat belt on until the lit-up sign said otherwise.

A - Can I take it off now?
M - No, honey. Look at the sign. Is it still lit up?
A - Yeah.
M - Then you can't take it off.
A - But why?
M - Because you would be disobeying the rules. What is that called when we disobey?
A - Sin.

We ended up sitting on the plane for another 45 min! Addelyn Kate woke up and needed a diaper change. I had to UNBUCKLE to reach the diaper bag. Mind you, the "don't unbuckle" sign was still lit up!

Ashlyn looks at my buckle, then up at me with a disgusted face.

A - Sinner!

That was all she said :)

1 comment:

Debbie Raley said...

Wow! Nothing like getting right to the point of the matter huh? She makes me laugh!!